Use the versatile Merry Café Stamp Set to create festive cider or peppermint cocoa images to invoke cozy warmth during the holiday season. Perfectly paired with the Coffee Café Stamp Set, Merry Café can be used to make heartfelt gestures year-round, as there is no seasons’ end to the joy of reaching out and sharing a cup to reconnect and renew friendships.
What's nicer than having a hot drink on a chilly day in fall or winter? Whether for Halloween, the holidays season, or for cheering up a friend, this set has it all! Below is the Merry Café Stamp Set that has Fall, Christmas, and generic stamps.
Some people firmly believe that coffee is life. And whether that's you or not, you certainly know someone who feels that way. You should probably get a cup of coffee (or water if that's your thing), buy this peppy set, and start creating. Pair the Merry Café Stamp Set with the Coffee Café Stamp Set and use it all year long.
The best thing about the above stamp set is that it's part of the Coffee Café Bundle (bundle and save 10%). Here are the dies:
I have fallen in love with both the Merry Café and the Coffee Café Stamp set and love creating with them. Here is the card I created for you today that uses both the Merry Café and the the Coffee Cups Framelits.
- Merry Café Stamp Set (HC-144965)
- Coffee Café Bundle (AC-145331)
- Layered Leaves Embossing Folder (143704)
- Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper (HC-144613)
- Crushed Curry Solid Baker's Twine (AC-144354)
- Burlap Ribbon 5/8" (AC-141487)
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla (101650); Cajun Craze (119684); Crushed Curry (131199); Crumb Cake (120953); Early Expresso (119686)
I hope you enjoyed my card today. If you shop with me online, please use the following Host Code: HZFJBJ7A