Recently I traveled to London, Ontario to see the new 2018-2019 Annual Catalog. I was honored to be able to attend Center Stage where we were pampered and received lots of great gifts. Thank you Stampin' Up!
One of the things we received was a hot/cold mug along with a certificate for a free stamp set of my choice. I know it was great, but I had a hard time choosing.
But I did finally choose and it was the Baby Bear Stamp Set. I felt this set could be used for so many things and it's adorable!
When I'm stamping with my customers, I really try to create cards for a variety of occasions. I realized that I haven't done a card for a young child, baby, or an anniversary in a while. So here is the card I created for you today.
This stamp set is a triple stamping, stamp set. What that means is you stamp the bear three times (see the stamp set below). Here is how I created the great look.
1. Ink up the #3 bear and stamp using Crumb Cake and the Piercing Mat (to make sure it stamped solid).
2. Ink up the #2 bear and stamp using Sahara Sand.
3. Ink up the #3 solid bear again using Sahara Sand, stamp off once and then stamp again.
4. Line up the bear from the bottom of the legs and the under arms.
5. You can start with #1 bear if you want...either way it stamps beautifully.
Here is the product used to make this card:
- Baby Bear Stamp Set (141859)
- Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper (144137)
- Delicate White Doilies (141701)
- Calypso Coral 1/4" Ombre Ribbon (144235)
- Cardstock: Calypso Coral (122925); Soft Suede (115318); Whisper White (100730)
- Inks: Sahara Sand (126976); Crumb Cake (126975); Calypso Coral (126983)
Here is a picture of the Baby Bear Stamp Set showing all three of the bears and the sentiments that are included.
Stamp with a friend today!