The new Animal Expedition Suite on pages 26-27 in the Annual Catalog is going to be a big hit with kids (or anyone who is a kid at heart).
The Animal Outing Stamp Set is my new go-to stamp set. I'm sure I will be using this set over and over for thank you, birthday, anniversary, and even baby cards. This stamp set is part of the Animal Outing Bundle (purchase together and save 10%).
Here is the card I have to share with you today:
Can you see the subtle brick wall in the background? I used the brick pattern in the Pattern Party Decorative Masks along with the NEW Big Shot Embossing Mats to create that subtle look. With the new Embossing Mats, you can make your own embossing folder using any decorative mask or thinlit/framelit dies.
Here are the products I used to make this card:
- Animal Outing Bundlet (Wood-148323; Clear-148324)
- Big Shot Embossing Mats (146327)
- Pattern Party Decorative Masks (144103)
- Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372)
- Night of Navy Medium Baker's Twine (146336)
- Sponge Daubers (133773)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Cardstock: White (100730); Balmy Blue (146982); Night of Navy (100867)
- Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends Combo Pack (145058)
- Bermuda Bay Light Stampin' Blends (144580)
- Pear Pizzazz and Crushed Curry Markers
- Inks: Black Momento Ink (132708); Night of Navy (147110)
I hope you enjoyed my 'Thank You BIG TIME' card. If you want to make this card and need supplies, head over to my online store by clicking on the 'Shop' button.
Create your own craft projects and stamp with a friend today.