I hate to even say this, but Christmas is coming so fast...62 days! Do you have your Christmas cards ready? No worries because Stampin' Up! has lots of great product to get you moving in the right direction to create beautiful cards.
Here is the card I want to share with you today using the Santa's Sleigh Stamp Set.
Along with the Santa's Sleigh Stamp Set, I used the Santa's Sleigh Thinlits, the new Embossing Paste and the new Stampin' Blends. The Stampin' Blends will be available for you to order on November 1, 2017. I can't wait to share them with you.
Here is the card close up so you can see how I used the Old Olive and the Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends.
Can you see the spots on the deer? This was created using the Color Lifter. The Color Lifter erases your 'oops' when you are coloring on your project.
Check out everything that is included in the Santa's Sleigh Stamp Set.
Even though the stamp set is called Santa's Sleigh, there are other great stamps in the set such as the deer, pine tree, presents, stockings, Christmas sentiments, etc. to create great cards and projects.
Here is the product I used to make the above Christmas card:
- Santa's Sleigh Stamp Set (142057)
- Santa's Sleigh Thinlits (140278)
- Flurry of Wishes Stamp Set (139732)
- Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372)
- Embossing Paste (141979)
- Metallic Enamel Shapes (141678)
- Stampin' Blends-Alcohol Markers (available on November 1st)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430); Mini Stampin' Dimensionals (144108)
- Cardstock: Smokey Slate (131202); Crumb Cake (120953); Whisper White (100730)
- Ink: Old Olive (126953); Soft Suede (126978)
Over the next several weeks, I will be share Christmas projects and cards with the hope that it will inspire you to 'do-it-yourself' and create cards and projects for all your gift giving.
Thank you for stopping by today.