Yes you are seeing this correctly...this is the new Stamparatus!
Why am I showing you this new tool now? So you can see how I used it to make an AMAZING card. Just by moving the plate down a notch each time and with a different color ink, it created this amazing look on the card. I started with the lightest ink first...Powder Pink and then went to Melon Mambo, Berry Burst and finally, Rich Razzleberry.
With the Stamparatus, if your image does not stamp solid the first time, all you have to do is re-ink the image and the tool places the image exactly in the same spot.
The Amazing You Stamp Set is a new Sale-a-Bration item that is FREE with a $50 order. The Celebrate You Thinlits is also in the new Sale-a-Bration Brochure and is FREE with a $100 order.
Contact me today if you do not have a demonstrator and would like to get a catalog. If you were not able to reserve your Stamparatus, you are in luck. The Stamparatus will be available in the new 2018-2019 Annual Catalog. You are going to love it!
Here is the product I used to make this card:
- Amazing You Stamp Set (SAB) (Wood-147212; Clear-147215)
- Celebrate You Thinlits Dies (SAB) (146840)
- Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper (144131)
- Silver Foil Sheets (132178)
- Whisper White Cardstock (100730)
- Rhinestones (144220)
- Inks: Powder Pink (144084); Melon Mambo (126948); Berry Burst (144083); Rich Razzleberry (126950)
I hope you enjoy the card today as much as I enjoyed making it.